Stephen is a respected practitioner in the fields of Commercial and Property Law. He is the Partner-in-charge of our Commercial Law Team. Stephen is called upon to advise corporate, commercial and individual clients on business, leasing and property law matters. Frequently, this involves the evaluation of businesses and corporations upon sale or purchase. Stephen works closely with his clients’ accountants and business advisors to achieve commercially and legally sound business deals, structured for business success....Read More
With over 25 years of legal experience, Stephen joined McKean Park in 1998. He was made a Partner in 2007. Stephen lectured in Building and Construction Law at Deakin University for 15 years.
- Business succession planning
- Purchase & sale of businesses
- Retail & commercial leasing
- Commercial property transactions
- Commercial contracts & arrangements
- Corporate advice & structures
Anne Marie Gasbarro
Anne Marie is the Partner of our Property Law Team. She undertakes complex property issues from residential through to large scale commercial transactions. A respected legal practitioner with almost 30 years experience, she is well placed to provide the advice and solutions you need. Anne Marie has particular interest and experience in aged care, retirement villages and Owners Corporations. She is passionate about providing personal service and protecting the rights of her clients....Read More
Anne Marie is a long-term member of the Property Law Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria. She values being able to give something back to the profession and the community through her involvement in this well regarded industry body. She is a frequent presenter at professional seminars.
- Commercial property transactions
- Legal due diligence reviews
- Commercial & retail leasing
- Property development, subdivisions & financing
- Creation, variation & removal of easements & covenants
- Adverse possession applications
- General Law conversions
- Owners Corporations matters
- Joint venture, option & development agreements
- Aged care & retirement villages
- Rural & farmland property transactions
- Residential property transactions
- Alpine & Crown Land property matters
- GST, land tax, capital gains tax & duties implications in property matters
Mark is a respected property and commercial lawyer. He is an Accredited Specialist in both Commercial Tenancy Law and Commercial Law. Mark advises corporate clients on business restructuring and business succession planning issues.
Mark is Partner-in-charge of McKean Park Future Law Team. This initiative was established to anticipate and plan for changes in social, economic and regulatory climate. All our clients benefit from this proactive firm philosophy.
Mark joined McKean Park in 1988 and has over 30 years of legal experience. He is actively involved in legal education and lectures at the Leo Cussen Institute and for other Legal Education Service Providers.
Get started online
Our lawyers are assisted by state-of-the-art technology. You can get started online with Mark right now using our intelligent online induction. Find out where you stand and prepare to make the most of your initial consultation.
- Greenhouse issues, sustainable energy & resource development
- Purchase & sale of businesses & corporate restructuring
- Proactive business development strategies
- Commercial & retail leasing advice
- Tax effective trusts, wills & other structures
- Superannuation arrangements
- Information technology advice