Our commitment to personal service shows when assisting our clients with their personal affairs. We provide expert estate planning, ensuring your wishes are honoured after your death. We provide practical and caring advice for wills and powers of attorney, trust creation and taxation issues. We undertake estate administration, compassionately helping beneficiaries and assisting executors to discharge their responsibilities....Read More
If a will needs to be challenged or an estate defended, we offer robust deceased estate litigation services. We also advise on corporate and family succession planning, ensuring the ongoing viability of your business.
McKean Park has been listed as one of the first tier Wills & Estates Litigation Law Firms in Doyles’ 2016 Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
Get started online
Our lawyers are assisted by state-of-the-art technology, including our online induction that lets you find out where you stand in minutes, and get started on your matter in your own time and space.
- Estate planning & administration
- Family discretionary trusts
- Family dispute resolution
- Litigation relating to contested wills
- Part IV litigation – disputed estates
- Powers of attorney
- Succession planning
- Superannuation relating to deceased estates
- Trustee powers & obligations
- Wills & trusts
- James Daly – Special Counsel, Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates
- Mark Flynn – Partner, Accredited Specialist in Business Law & Commercial Tenancy Law
- Anne Marie Gasbarro – Partner
For articles relating to topics on Wills, Estates, Succession Planning & Estate Litigation, please click here.