Rotary International has over 1,300 Rotary Clubs throughout Australia and we are proud to assist many of them in all States and Territories, as well as Rotary districts and Rotaract clubs. We are particularly involved with incorporated clubs and districts, their rules, trusts, service programs and individual problems....Read More
- Preparing rules under individual State legislation
- Establishment of trusts & charitable entities
- Assistance with community & overseas programs
- Creation of electronic Rotary clubs, corporate memberships & other innovations
- Rotary Districts
- Rotaract Clubs
We also act for many clubs which have no connection with Rotary such as sporting clubs and particularly with regard to their use of Crown land.
- Ross Blair – Special Counsel
- Mark Flynn – Partner, Accredited Specialist Business Law & Commercial Tenancy Law
For articles relating to topics on Rotary, please click here.