From the acquisition and disposal of prominent CBD buildings with complex multiple tenancies, all types of industrial properties to broad acre sites and residential family homes, we have the property expertise you require. We understand the complex relationships between parties involved in Owners Corporations: including managers, committee members and individual lot owners....Read More
We assist with the smooth running of Owners Corporations committees of management. We offer a full service including advisory and dispute resolution services and litigation, if required.
Property alert – Identification is a must
Lawyers must now take reasonable steps to verify your identity (whether you are an individual or a corporate entity) before any documents such as a transfer of land can be lodged at Land Victoria for registration. A standard procedure must be followed and will involve a face to face interview at our offices or through a third party agent, where you must produce original identification documents.
- Conveyancing; individual & high volume, residential, rural, commercial & industrial
- Broad acre & building subdivisions
- Easements & covenants; variation, creation & removal
- General Law conversions
- Joint venture arrangements
- Land tax, duties, GST, CGT planning & advice
- Owners Corporations; conversions, re-subdivisions, dispute resolution & advice
- Environmental planning & heritage compliance issues
- Lease advice & document preparation
- Property dispute resolution
- Alpine property
- Company share, stratum advice & conveyancing
- Sales by tender documentation
- Builders & developers
- Corporate entities & trusts
- Individuals & families
- Owners Corporations managers & members
- Real estate agents
- Superannuation funds
For articles relating to topics on Property & Owners Corporations, please click here.