Eloise was admitted to practice law in 2014. She began her career in litigation/construction law before transitioning to Family Law. She has practiced exclusively in Family Law since 2016.
Eloise’s Family Law experience covers the full ambit of family law issues including: property settlements, financial agreements, parenting arrangements, as well as de-facto relationships and same sex relationship breakdowns.
Eloise provides practical advice to her clients with a focus on empowering her clients to make well-informed decisions about their future. She appreciates that relationship breakdowns can be a very stressful and emotional time and works with her clients to formulate solutions that are in theirs, and their children’s, best interests.
Eloise joined McKean Park in February 2023 and is working closely with the Family Law department of the firm. Prior to joining the firm, Eloise recently worked at Farrell Family Lawyers.
- Property disputes involving complex financial structures
- Parenting arrangements
- Dispute resolution, particularly in the area of financial disputes
- Child Support
- Same-sex and De-facto relationships
- Intervention Orders
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) – College of Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts (Double Major in German) – University of Queensland
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Out for Australia (LGBTIQ mentoring program) & Pride in Law
- Graduate Fellow (College of Law)