Oliver graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor of Arts (Sociology major and Politics minor) and a Bachelor of Laws in 2016. He completed the Graduate Diploma in Legal Practices in 2017 and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Tasmania as a lawyer in August 2017.
Prior to making the move to Victoria, Oliver spent six months with the Hobart Community Legal Centre where he gained invaluable experience as a duty solicitor.
Oliver joined a well-respected Melbourne-based private practice firm in June 2018. There, under the guidance and mentorship of experienced senior legal practitioners, he honed his skills in property law. During this time, he also undertook a Master of Laws in Commercial Law at Monash University.
In early 2020, Oliver moved to an in-house lawyer role where he was responsible for managing, overseeing and supervising a property legal team. He returned to private practice in 2022 and is now working across both the property law and commercial law teams of McKean Park.
Outside of work, Oliver enjoys traveling and sightseeing around Australia and abroad, as well as watching the newest true crime series or action movie on Netflix.
- Pre-contractual advice for off the plan, commercial, industrial and residential property transactions
- Contracts of sale, vendor statements, caveats, and subdivisions
- PEXA workspace and SRO Duties online
- Retail and commercial leases
- Loan agreements, mortgages, and guarantee and indemnities
- Solicitor certificates for borrowers and guarantors
- Enduring and general powers of attorney
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – University of Tasmania
- Master of Laws in Commercial Law – Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria