Stephen is a respected practitioner in the fields of Commercial and Property Law. He is the Partner-in-charge of our Commercial Law Team. Stephen is called upon to advise corporate, commercial and individual clients on business, leasing and property law matters. Frequently, this involves the evaluation of businesses and corporations upon sale or purchase. Stephen works closely with his clients’ accountants and business advisors to achieve commercially and legally sound business deals, structured for business success....Read More
With over 25 years of legal experience, Stephen joined McKean Park in 1998. He was made a Partner in 2007. Stephen lectured in Building and Construction Law at Deakin University for 15 years.
- Business succession planning
- Purchase & sale of businesses
- Retail & commercial leasing
- Commercial property transactions
- Commercial contracts & arrangements
- Corporate advice & structures