Ross works with McKean Park as Special Counsel, with government and legal experience spanning over 50 years.
Today, Ross acts for government agencies and clients who require representation at any level of government. Ross undertakes matters relating to the use of Crown land, involving the leasing and licensing of land and waterways. He assists commercial tourism operators, yacht clubs and caravan park owners....Read More
Ross assists clubs and associations with the development and interpretation of rules and by laws. In particular, he helps Rotary clubs with developing Rules under the Association Incorporation Acts.
Interested in environmental issues, Ross is a founding member of our Future Law Team. He appreciates the complex relationships between environmental issues and business, acting for clients in clarifying and managing these impacts.
- Issues relating to Rotary groups
- Development & interpretation of rules & by laws for clubs & associations
- Crown land leases & licences
- Contracting & negotiating with government
- Government competitive processes
- Environmental issues, including climate change
- Arbitration, mediation & dispute resolution