Phoebe Blank is a lawyer in the Workplace Relations Team at McKean Park. Phoebe was admitted as a lawyer in 2013, having attained her Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin University.
Phoebe has sound experience in assisting businesses in workplace relations matters and is completing a Masters of Employment Law at the University of Melbourne.
Our firm is pleased to announce that Phoebe was appointed as the 2017 President of the Law Institute of Victoria Young Lawyers (YL). Click here to read more about Phoebe’s career, experience and to find out what her goals and motivations are for YL in 2017. Phoebe has also been nominated as a finalist in the Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 in Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety....Read More
- Unfair & wrongful dismissal
- Unlawful adverse action
- Discrimination, bullying & harassment
- Employment contracts & restraint clauses
- Work, health & safety issues
- Workplace polices & procedures
- Performance management, termination of employment & redundancies
- Awards and Enterprise Agreements