Mark is a respected property and commercial lawyer. He is an Accredited Specialist in both Commercial Tenancy Law and Business Law. Mark advises corporate clients on business restructuring and business succession planning issues.
Mark is Partner-in-charge of McKean Park Future Law Team. This initiative was established to anticipate and plan for changes in social, economic and regulatory climate. All our clients benefit from this proactive firm philosophy.
Mark joined McKean Park in 1988 and has over 30 years of legal experience. He is actively involved in legal education and lectures at the Leo Cussen Institute and for other Legal Education Service Providers.
- Greenhouse issues, sustainable energy & resource development
- Purchase & sale of businesses & corporate restructuring
- Proactive business development strategies
- Commercial & retail leasing advice
- Tax effective trusts, wills & other structures
- Superannuation arrangements
- Information technology advice