Angelo advises clients on a wide variety of commercial disputes, with a particular focus on building and construction disputes, property and lease disputes, insurance and indemnity claims and contract disputes.
Angelo’s experience includes appearing and instructing counsel in both State and Federal jurisdictions and at the appellate level.
Working closely with civil contractors, builders (and other building professionals), directors and shareholders, as well as private clients from a range of industries, Angelo focuses on to resolving their disputes with successful outcomes that take into consideration a broad and practical commercial perspective. Where possible, this includes alternative dispute resolution to ensure that costs are contained and outcomes are certain.
- Construction, engineering & technology disputes
- Security of payment
- Workmanship, delay, LDs & variations
- Defending WorkSafe and EPA prosecutions
- Insurance & indemnity claims
- Property, commercial & retail lease disputes
- Owners corporations disputes
- Corporate & personal insolvency
- Security enforcement & debt recovery
- Disputes involving fraud
- Partnership & director disputes
- Banking & financial disputes