As a member of our Commercial Litigation and Insolvency Teams, Angelo acts for individuals, businesses, companies, administrators and liquidators in a broad range of commercial disputes.
Appreciating the time, stress and costs involved in litigation, Angelo takes the time to understand what a client is trying to achieve and develop the most efficient way to get them there.
Angelo’s focus is to assist clients to achieve successful outcomes that take into consideration a broad and practical commercial perspective. Where possible, this includes finding a way to resolve disputes to ensure that costs are contained and outcomes are certain.
Angelo was admitted to practice in 2012 and joined McKean Park in 2016.
- Building & construction disputes
- Property, commercial & retail lease disputes
- Owners corporations disputes
- Misleading & deceptive conduct
- Consumer & competition law disputes
- Corporate & personal insolvency
- Security enforcement & debt recovery
- Disputes involving fraud
- Partnership & director disputes
- Banking & financial disputes
- Insurance & indemnity disputes