Seth is a Senior Lawyer in the Wills & Estates Team. He advises clients on all aspects of estate planning, administration and litigation.
Seth comes from a general practice background having previously practised in commercial law, property, family law, litigation, wills & estates, and guardianship and administration. His extensive experience places him well to expertly advise in estate planning and administration matters that commonly overlap with many other areas of law.
Seth enjoys building collaborative relationships with his clients to better understand their views, values and objectives. This enables him to tailor solutions that meet his client’s individual needs. He is passionate about utilising his skills and experience to make a positive difference for those he represents.
Seth was admitted in 2015 and joined McKean Park as Senior Lawyer in January 2021.
- Wills & estate planning, including discretionary trusts
- Powers of Attorney & Appointments of Medical Treatment Decision Maker
- Probate, Letters of Administration upon Intestacy & estate administration
- Binding death benefit nominations & claims for superannuation entitlements
- Reseal of interstate & international Grants of Probate
- Guardianship & administration including VCAT matters
- Will disputes including challenging and defending wills
- Family provision claims seeking further provision from deceased estates
- Deed of family arrangements
- Special disability trusts and protective trusts
- Private ancillary funds and charitable gifts
- Not-for-profits and incorporated associations
- Juris Doctor (JD) – RMIT University
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Disability Studies) majoring in Psychology – Deakin University
- Law Institute of Victoria