Robyn has over 30 years of experience, primarily in Property Law. She is also an Accredited Specialist in Property Law. Her philosophy is to ensure her clients understand their matter by talking them through the legal and financial ramifications. Her aim is to provide cost effective and practical legal solutions....Read More
Expert in all aspects of property law, she is particularly interested in Owners Corporations. She advises on their effective operation and wide ranging obligations and powers. She frequently assists with Owners Corporations disputes.
Robyn has been invited to participate in 2 law reform commissions. This has included the Victoria Advisory Committee on Disputes between Co-owners (2001) and the Victoria Expert Consultative Committee Easements and Covenants (2010). Robyn is regularly invited to speak at industry and professional seminars.
- Owners Corporations advice
- Stratum title conversion applications
- Company share conversion to Subdivision Act applications
- Property developments & subdivisions
- Property contracts & related agreements
- Easements & covenants, creation, variation & removal
- Adverse possession applications
- General Law conversions
- Aged care & retirement villages