Ines is the Partner of our Wills and Estates Team. As an Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates, she expertly assists clients with estate planning, administration and litigation....Read More
Ines prepares Wills and Powers of Attorney, as well as assists clients with structuring their estates. She sensitively and expertly guides executors and beneficiaries through the process of estate administration. She also helps clients with estate litigation, if a will needs to be challenged or an estate defended.
Ines was admitted to practice in 2000 and joined McKean Park as a Partner in April 2014. She has a Master of Teaching and Law. She is an adjunct lecturer at the College of Law. Ines speaks for various professional development providers including Leo Cussen Institute and Television Education Network. Ines is fluent in German.
For a third year running, Ines has been listed as a Preeminent Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyer for Victoria in Doyles’ 2015, 2016 and 2017 Guide to the Australian Legal Profession. Additionally, McKean Park has been Recommended as a Leading Wills & Estates Litigation Law Firm in Victoria.
- Wills & estate planning, including discretionary trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Probate, Letters of Administration upon Intestacy & estate administration
- Guardianship & administration including VCAT matters
- Will disputes including challenging & defending wills
- Family provision claims seeking further provision from deceased estates
- Resealing international & interstate Grants of Probate
- Charitable gifts & cy-prés applications